WHEN: 8 – 11 October 2018
WHERE: Kent, United Kingdom
The Hybrid TESTFEST, the third of four, is being co-organised by the InterCor project together with UK partners of the A2M2 project. It will take place on sections of the M2 and A2 in Kent and London. The main goal of this TESTFEST is to test the delivery of Day-1 services operating in a “hybrid” combination of ITS-G5 and cellular communication systems. It will also investigate the cross-border interoperability of these services through a separate deployment of two distinct C-ITS systems into “Country A” and “Country B” systems.
Different scenarios will be tested along with the following services:
- Roadworks Warning (RWW) using DENM messages;
- In-vehicle Signage (IVS) using IVI messages;
- Probe Vehicle Data (PVD) (ITS-G5 only) using CAM and DENM messages;
- Green Light Optimised Speed Advice (GLOSA) using CAM, SPAT and MAP messages;
This TESTFEST is open to anyone active in this field. Interested public and private organisations (public authorities, road operators, systems suppliers, service providers, vehicle manufacturers) are invited to register and to take part in the Hybrid TESTFEST i.e. by bringing on-board units (suitable for the services to be provided), and cellular services, and vehicles to test their interoperability with the InterCor RSUs in the UK.
Main system functionalities to be tested are:
- Back-office system interface (IF2);
- Hybrid communications.
For any questions or further information at this stage, please contact:
- Peter Schmitting (ERTICO-ITS Europe) email@example.com
- Cliff Lunnon (Highways England), firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for registration is Tuesday, 31 August 2018.
Two webinars have been scheduled for participants in order to prepare for the TESTFEST: