Seminar “SCOOP@F and C-ITS deployment in France – results and perspectives”
April 5 - April 6
SCOOP@F is organising an international seminar in Paris on 5-6 April 2018 on the results and perspectives of project SCOOP@F and more generally, of C-ITS deployment in France.
The highlights of the seminar are:
- A presentation of the results and lessons learnt from SCOOP@F, the only C-ITS deployment project in Europe built from scratch on a cooperation between road operators and car manufacturers, which has faced all the real life challenges of privacy, security, industrial processes, procurement, compliance assessment and interoperability,
- A demonstration of the SCOOP@F vehicles, sold to real customers,
- The evaluation of the project,
- The new services developed in partner projects such as InterCor and C-Roads France,
- The work towards European harmonization performed in the C-Roads Platform and the perspectives of national deployment.
More information on the agenda and registration will follow soon.